How do you stay motivated to reach both your short-term and long-term goals when roadblocks often greet you along the way? Let’s face it, at one point or another, we’ve all felt like giving up on our dreams. Maybe you have a dream of losing weight, starting a blog, becoming a published author, joining a writer’s group, or climbing out of financial debt. Those are all commendable goals. What are some things you and I can do to stay positive on a daily basis when things aren’t going our way? What’s your take?
Top 6 things I do to help me stay positive:
- keep a mantra or favorite quote in mind or in visible sight.
- call a friend who can help motivate you.
- surround yourself with positive people.
- play a favorite motivational song.
- revisit the goal again tomorrow.
- take time to go for a walk.
- positive self talk.